Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ME452W Home

ME452W  April 2011

ME452W April 2011

FW: Spring 2011 Semester Online SAIS

"Baker, Allen Jerome" <[log in to unmask]>

me452w <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:46:05 +0000

text/plain

Troops: follow these directions to submit your personal critical assessments of ME 452.  AJB

A.J. Baker, PhD, PE
Professor Emeritus
Director, UT CFD Laboratory, http://cfdlab.utk.edu
University of Tennessee