Volunteer Chapter Members (and other folks),

I face the prospect of not only changing jobs, but also changing locations.
I am taking a position as the Regional Marketing and Public Relations
Coordinator for Bluestar Communications, a company that sells digital
subscriber line service (very high-speed Internet connectivity) to
businesses. I will be running their marketing and public relations
activities for West Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

I found this position by networking through the PRSA Chapter in Memphis (the
position was not advertised in the newspaper) so it does pay to not only be
a member of PRSA, but your local chapter as well.

I am very excited about the opportunity, but will miss working with all of
the professionals in the Knoxville/East Tennessee area. I plan on
subscribing to PRSATalk after I move, so I can keep in touch.

Sandy Smith
Manager, Marketing Communications
Electrotek Concepts
408 North Cedar Bluff Road, Suite 500