The Volunteer Chapter is planning a new member recruitment/member social
tentatively set for Nov. 2 at Calhoun's on Bearden Hill, and we need your
help. Please send names and addresses (phone and e-mail if you have them,
too) of potential PRSA members to Karen Bridgeman at [log in to unmask]
as soon as possible so we can be sure to invite these folks. Here's the good
part. Free food! There will be no charge to members to attend this event, so
we want you all to come and help us "rush" our potential members. Plus you
get to do something with each other we seldom have time for--just talk! Only
cost will be the cash bar, and here's the incentive. Prospective members
receive one free drink, and if you bring a prospective member, you do too.
So there's no reason not to come. You'll receive a postcard with a definite
date and time soon. But we need those addresses now.
Assistant Vice President for University Advancement
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4676
Clarksville, TN 37044
(931) 221-7913