     Could someone point me to some good contact people.  We are having an
     international meeting here in Oak Ridge in October, about 20 countries
     will be represented.  My secretary has made some preliminary contacts
     to both the Knoxville and Oak Ridge Chambers of Commerce looking for
     promo items for the Welcome Packages we prepare, but not much luck.
     Unfortunately we have no budget for these items, so we are looking for
     freebies.

     The people who attend our meetings generally do travel internationally
     for business and vacations, etc.  They tend to arrange their travel so
     that they can sight-seeing before and after the meeting.  We will hold
     a similar meeting here in October 1999.  We were hoping to find some
     materials to promote Knoxville, East Tennessee, and Tennessee in
     general.  Even promo materials from UT would be great.

     Any suggestions on better paths to follow?

     When we had a meeting in April in Madrid, their tourism folks provided
     hats, t-shirts, ink pens, and lapel pins.  Pretty nice!

     Any help would be greatly appreciated!

     Susanne Dupes
     ETDE Operating Agent Coordinator

     e-mail:  [log in to unmask]