Good afternoon, all!

New Vol Day is this Friday, April 19! Below, please see additional details on how you can get involved.

____

Would you be willing to support the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as we welcome the Class of 2028? We will be celebrating New Vol Day virtually on April 19 with Vols everywhere! Our goal for New Vol Day is to have faculty, staff, alumni, and current students come together to celebrate why it’s great to be a Tennessee Volunteer.

Attached is a communications toolkit outlining ways to welcome and engage with our new Vols on this special day. We have created a landing page with graphics and tools that will hopefully make curating content and posts easy. You can find them at admissions.utk.edu/new-vol-day. You can also share posts from UT Knoxville, UT Knoxville Alumni, and UT Admissions social media accounts.

In addition, please note that UT has extended the confirmation deadline for admitted first-year students to May 15, 2024. We will continue to celebrate and welcome our New Vols through May 15.  Feel free to use these assets after New Vol Day to encourage students to confirm their enrollment at confirm.utk.edu.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we appreciate your support of our newest Volunteers!

Go Vols!

Sarah

--

Sarah Payton
Assistant Director of Creative Marketing

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Enrollment Management Communications
218 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park