Free webinar!

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor

Program Coordinator of the Adult and Continuing Education Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

1126 Volunteer Boulevard,

519 Bailey Education Complex

Google Scholar

Check out my 2023 Publications:

Research Papers

Guest Editor for Special Issue of New Directions for Adult & Continuing Education Winter 2023

Women race, and lifelong learning: Navigating feminist approaches in adult education 2023/(180)  https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15360717/2023/2023/180

Guest Editor for Special Issue of Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning June 2023

Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3) https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2042-3896/vol/13/iss/3

Chapter to Springer Third International Handbook of Lifelong Learning (2023)

https://meteor.springer.com/project/dashboard.jsfid=1156&tab=About&auth_user=535458&auth_key=dc52f987d3187a67b2ef2aba6dc6adba

Chair: Asian Adult Education (AAE) in conjunction with AERC https://asianadulteducation.weebly.com/