From: Prineas, Theo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 5:00 PM
Subject: IMLS Survey Inquiry
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Tennessee Library Association,

I am Theo Prineas and I am a part of an IMLS funded project at the
University of Iowa (https://www.imls.gov/grants/awarded/lg-254845-ols-23)
called Libraries as Resilience Hubs: Assessing Social Impacts and Learning
from Best Practices. We are researching the impacts public libraries have
on their communities.

As a part of our project, we would like to survey public library directors
or assistant directors in your state. Do you have an email list you could
share that we could use to distribute the survey?

You can reach me at [log in to unmask]

*Theo Prineas*
*Graduate Research Assistant*
*UIowa School of Library and Information Science & UIowa Center For The
Book*
*3087 Main Library, Iowa City, Iowa 52242*