Hey Tennessee Library Folks,

Some of y'all may remember the excellent trainings Tenn-Share offered throughout the state in 2019 from EveryLibrary. I attended one of those as a public librarian, and that session "Librarian as Candidate" about moving stakeholders to supporters and advocates really had an impact on my understanding of advocacy and the important role librarians can play in it.

The excellent folks at EveryLibrary are hosting a whole virtual conference July 24-26th, 2024 with over 80 on-demand sessions covering outreach, donor research, grants, legislation, coalition building, digital tactics, marketing, and an expanded track on navigating the book-banning movement.

Tennessee libraries get an extra 10% discount to LAFCON 2024 (off of the prices below), the Library Advocacy and Funding Conference when you use our special code “TennShare” at https://www.lafcon.org/register
image.png
Just wanted to pass along this opportunity. Feel free to share in your networks!

Ari Baker
(they/them)
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
615-669-8670
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.