Library Friends! Thinking of attending the Southern Library Support Staff conference in May, but don't have the funding? Apply for a scholarship. https://slss.library.vanderbilt.edu/ The link for applying is under the logo on the main page of our website. Reach out to me if you have questions or concerns.  Machelle Keen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> )

Machelle Keen
User Services Coordinator, Sarah Shannon Stevenson Science and Engineering Library
Vanderbilt Libraries | Vanderbilt University
615.322.4165 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

419 21st Avenue South, SC3216
Nashville, TN 37203

Pronouns: she/her