Good morning!

Volunteer State Book Award voting is now open! If you have students at your location who have read 3 or more of the titles on one of the VSBA lists, then they are eligible to vote for the 2023-2024 winner. Gather all student responses from your library and submit them using our voting forms on the VSBA website.

Voting is open until Tuesday, April 30th! So students still have time to get some reading in (especially over spring break) and vote for their favorite. We will announce the winning title by Friday, May 3rd.

Please let us know if you have any questions via [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Emily Farmer (She/Her/Hers)  | Collection Development Librarian

Nashville Public Library | Limitless Libraries

615 Church Street | Nashville  TN | 37219

615.862.5800 x73662 | http://www.limitlesslibraries.org

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram