.

Hi all,

I am happy to share our latest issue, The Southeastern Librarian Vol 71 no. 4.

You can always find and access the current issue and previous issues via: https://digitalcommons.kennesaw.edu/seln/

Issue Highlights:

I hope you all enjoy this issue!

The deadline for news submissions for the Spring issue is April 1st. Please send all news to the News Editor, Blake Denton, at [log in to unmask].

The SELn accepts general interest and research articles on a rolling basis. Please send all article submissions to the Editor, Ashley S. Dees, at [log in to unmask].

Book review submissions and inquiries should be sent to the Book Review Editor, Teresa Nesbitt, at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

All the best,

Ash

Ashley S. Dees

Research & Instruction Librarian

Regional Depository Coordinator

Associate Professor

Liaison to Business, Economics, & Journalism

The University of Mississippi Libraries

J.D. Williams Library

P.O. Box 1848

University, MS 38677-1848

U.S.A.

O: +1-662-915-7933

[log in to unmask] | libraries.olemiss.edu

To make an appointment: https://ashleysdees.youcanbook.me