Good Afternoon Geographers, Sustainers, and GIST Students - My friend Kate Lenzer with the National Trust for Historic Preservation is hiring for a REMOTE GIS job. Kate would be an amazing mentor.

MC

From: Kate Lenzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 1:30 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Job Posting

Hi Mike,
I hope you and Sarah are doing well.
We are hiring an early career GIS Analyst to join our team for a grant funded 2-year term position. Please feel free to share this with anyone who may be a good fit and let me know if you have any questions.
https://nthp.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=2985784&req_loc=45561&&#job
https://savingplaces.org/careers
Kate

Kate Lenzer (she/her), GISP

SENIOR GIS PROJECT MANAGER | RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT

E [log in to unmask]

P 202.588.6051

NATIONAL TRUST FOR HISTORIC PRESERVATION

600 14th Street NW  Suite 500  Washington, DC 20005

SavingPlaces.org