Dear all,
Please consider participating in ASUReS this year! It is a great opportunity to present your research!!!  See below!!!
Cheers, Solange.

I am reaching out regarding the inaugural Arts & Science Undergraduate Research Symposium (ASUReS), a significant event aimed at celebrating the research and creative endeavors of our students.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could assist in disseminating the symposium page link (https://artsci.utk.edu/undergrad-symposium/) among our undergraduate students. Although the submission deadline is today, I am willing to extend the registration period through the weekend to ensure ample opportunity for participation.
Thank you for your support in this matter.
Wishing you a pleasant Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead.
Warm regards,
Liem

Liem Tran, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Programs, College of
Arts & Sciences
Professor, Department of Geography & Sustainability

Professor, Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary

Research and Graduate Education

University of Tennessee at Knoxville