Good Morning Everyone

Please see the information shared below about the LIT conference.

Thank you

Rhonda

*Rhonda Clement Tippitt*
*Sevier County Public Library Systems Director*
*Direct Number 865-365-1416*
*Fax 865-365-1665*

*King Family Library 865-453-3532*
*Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078*
*Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728*

*"The public library is the last bastion of true democracy that we have in
this country." The Public*

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it
was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by
others is strictly prohibited.