Good afternoon,

This is for all the E-Rate filers out there!

I’m sending another friendly reminder about upcoming deadlines (please see attached Eligible Services List for FY24) and below for the original email about deadlines below as well.

The FY24 (fiscal year 24-25) deadline to file the FCC Form 470 is February 28th!

The FY24 (fiscal year 24-25) deadline to file the FCC Form 471 is March 27th!

*Note: You do not need to create a new contract record for a multi-year contract or a contract with voluntary extensions if you previously created the contract record in EPC for that contract.

Here are some additional helpful resources from USAC:

Topical videos that are designed to help you understand and manage the form filing process, etc. are available.  USAC Offers video tutorials on the following (to name a few):

E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC)

Program Rules and Requirements

FCC Form 470 (and competitive bidding)

FCC Form 471

Additionally, USAC also offers helpful webinars.  You may wish to attend their live webinars (register to attend) OR view past recorded webinars and access the valuable webinar slides.

And finally… the ultimate FAQ page for all E-Rate topics is also available to help navigate through topics.

The USAC website is vast, so I just wanted to point out some useful resources they provide for E-Rate filers.

Happy filing!

Liz Thigpen Schreck | Director

Ocoee River Regional Library

State E-Rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

718 George Street, NW,  Athens, TN 37303

P. (423) 745-5194 – office;   (423) 649-1583 – direct

Regional Toll Free – (855) 692-8186

Fax (423) 649-1501

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

Our Core Values:  Exceptionalism – Collaboration – Integrity – Stewardship

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Website: https://sos.tn.gov/

Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.