A research assistant opportunity at UNU and NYU.

________________________________
From: Saavedra-Lux, Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2024 7:37:03 AM
To: Qiusheng Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please circulate: call for research assistant for spatial data gathering and pre-processing

Dear Qiusheng,

my name is Laura Saavedra-Lux I am a research associate at UNU-WIDER. I am writing to you because I have followed the amazing work you do and was hoping you would know suitable students, who’d be interested in working as a research assistant for spatial data gathering and pre-processing.

Our research project looks at the effect of rebel governance on post-conflict recovery in Iraq and combines survey data with remote sensing approaches to track the effect of ISIS control on agricultural productivity post-conflict. We are hoping to hire someone ASAP. You can find more details in the attached document.

I’d really appreciate if you could circulate the call to potential candidates.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Laura

Dr. Laura Saavedra-Lux
Research Associate

[cid:df31b1e3-0643-4aad-a7c1-055558594ca4]

United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research

Email [log in to unmask]
Twitter @saavedralux

Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki, Finland