Good Morning Geographers, Sustainers, and GIST Folks - This is a reminder that Sunny Fleming with ESRI will be on campus today as part of Dr. Hinten's ongoing Lunch and Learn series. Sunny and I will also be in my office from 3:00 - 4:00 this afternoon if you can't make the lunch and learn but would still like a chance to meet her.

Lunch and Learn Details (see attached)

  *   Wednesday February 7, 2024
  *   12:00 pm
  *   Student Union Room 362A

Open Office Hours

  *   Wednesday February 7, 2024
  *   3:00 - 4:00 pm
  *   Burchfiel Geography Building Room 209A

Thanks for taking the time to meet with Sunny and learn more about her role utilizing GIS to support conservation, environmental, and sustainability goals across the US.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator and GIST Program Director

Department of Geography and Sustainability, University of Tennessee Knoxville

https://gislab.utk.edu/