From: Free, Ann Boyd
Sent: Wednesday January 31 2024 10:36 AM
To: Ledford, Sam <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Mench, Matthew M <[log in to unmask]>; Moyers, Ruthann M <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Hutchins, Bill <[log in to unmask]>; Dunne, Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Waggoner, Johnny E <[log in to unmask]>; Cash, David M <[log in to unmask]>; Bunner, Tony <[log in to unmask]>; Bailey, Derek Wesley <[log in to unmask]>; Brady, Michael Joseph <[log in to unmask]>; Burress, Greg <[log in to unmask]>; Hutsell, Jonathan Clayton <[log in to unmask]>; Limbaugh, Jerrald Wayne <[log in to unmask]>; Parsons, Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dougherty Engineering

Due to an unscheduled elevator outage, the Elevator at Dougherty Engineering will be down for repairs. We will keep you updated.

Thank you,

Johnny Waggoner

Assistant Director/Zone Maintenance

(865) 719-2388

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif
Ann B. Free

Financial Associate III

Zone Maintenance

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Facilities Services Department, Support Services Building
2040 Sutherland Ave.

Knoxville, TN 37921 (physical)/37996 (mailing)

(865) 974-5346
http://fs.utk.edu/

Big Orange. Big Ideas.