Hello Librarians and Readers

We have three books available for review if any of you would be interested. Those titles include:

*Of Time and Knoxville: Fragment of an Autobiography by Anne W. Armstrong
*Grain and Fire: A History of Baking in the American South by Rebecca Sharpless
*Poor Atlanta: Poverty, Race, and the Limits of Sunbelt Development by LeeAnn B. Lands

Please reach out to me at my email address rather than replying to the listservs if you'd like one of these books. If you haven't reviewed before and would like to learn more, please email me off list and I'll send you the details.

Thank you

Rhonda

Rhonda Clement Tippitt
Sevier County Public Library Systems Director
Direct Number 865-365-1416
Fax 865-365-1665

King Family Library 865-453-3532
Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078
Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728

"The public library is the last bastion of true democracy that we have in this country." The Public

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.