Hello, SHAREit Users

We will be doing a SHAREit release on Thursday, January 25, 2024, beginning a little after 7:00pm Pacific (10:00pm Eastern). Downtime is usually about 15 minutes but may be longer if issues come up.

Please see the attached release notes for the details on the defects that have been fixed plus an improvement for the patron view of their “Items from Other Libraries.”

Regards,

Debbie

Deborah Hensler

Product Manager - SHAREit | Pittsburgh, PA

O: 909-569-1512 | C: 412-258-0372 | [log in to unmask]

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson | Director of Planning and Development

Tennessee State Library & Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way N.

Nashville, TN 37219

Phone: 615-741-1923

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

Our Core Values:  Exceptionalism – Collaboration – Integrity – Stewardship

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Website: https://sos.tn.gov/

Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.