Good morning, All,

For a 50-minute presentation at the 2024 TNLA Annual Conference on how academic librarians are approaching AI, I am looking for panelists willing to speak briefly about how they are teaching and collaborating with faculty about AI, applying and teaching AI in information literacy classes, and creating related instruction materials.

If you’re interested, please respond to me off-list ([log in to unmask]) by Tuesday 30 January with a description of your experiences. Ideally, we'll gather and present ideas applicable to academic libraries large and small; public and private.

With excitement,

-- Bess

Bess Robinson | she, her, hers

Head, Research & Instructional Services | Associate Professor
University Libraries

UofM logo
The University of Memphis
124 Ned R. McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152
901.678.8214 | Faculty Profile (Selected)
UofM tw UofM tw UofM tw