New FAFSA Webinars!

From: Jason Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 12:39 PM
Subject: [THIS WEEK] Additional FAFSA webinars!!!

Hey everyone,  I hope all is well!!!  Since the majority of us are snowed in for the foreseeable future, why not complete a FAFSA?!?!?!

[For families] FAFSA line-by-line webinars added tonight, tomorrow night, and Thursday

Tonight, tomorrow night, and Thursday night at 6:30 p.m. (CT), the Outreach team will conduct a live demonstration of the 2024–25 FAFSA.  Parents and students can register at https://www.collegefortn.org/college-events/.

[For educators] FAFSA webinar for educators

On Monday, January 22 at 4:00 p.m. (CT), Eric Farmer will lead a webinar for educators entitled Financial Aid and the New FAFSA: An Overview and UpdateEducators can register at https://cvent.me/bZylVE (also see attached).

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Seay | Senior Director of Outreach

312 Rosa L. Parks Ave, 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
e.

c. 615-319-1740