We hope this email finds you well and immersed in the joy of knowledge and community. As we step into the new year, we're thrilled to share some exciting updates and upcoming events from The Library Collective that we know you won't want to miss!

🌊 Collective at Sea Program Now Live! 🌊

We're thrilled to announce that the Collective at Sea program is now available here. Get ready for an unforgettable experience as we sail into the horizon of knowledge and connection at the Collective at Sea conference, scheduled from May 13 to 18, 2024. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for updates as we prepare for an enriching journey together.

Registered attendees will soon receive invitations to select sessions via Sched, our comprehensive event platform. Prepare to immerse yourself in a sea of inspiration, collaboration, and growth!

πŸ“š Libraries ROCK! Returns to Austin! πŸŽΈπŸ“š

Get ready to rock out because Libraries ROCK! is back on March 6, 2024, in Austin, TX! 🎡 Presented with the generous support of Sage, we're bringing you another wild night of music and sound, celebrating the incredible talents of library workers. 🎢 We’ll be sharing additional details soon but you can Learn more Libraries ROCK! here.

🀝 Meet Our Executive Committee Advisory Board Members! πŸ“

We're excited to introduce some brilliant minds helping to shape the future of The Library Collective. Meet our Executive Committee Advisory Council members:

Our Advisory Council members provide invaluable leadership expertise and insight from a diverse range of private and nonprofit sectors. They mentor and offer recommendations to drive strategic growth and long-term success for The Library Collective.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates and events from The Library Collective. Together, let's embark on a journey of discovery and innovation!

Thanks,

Corey

Corey Halaychik
Founder