We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for the position of Resource Sharing Supervisor at Lila D. Bunch Library at Belmont University! We are actively seeking applications from both new library school graduates and experienced librarians across various library backgrounds.

Don't let a confidence gap hold you back – even if you think you may not meet all the preferred qualifications, we encourage you to apply. We recognize that preferred qualifications may not capture the unique strengths that individuals can bring to our team, and we value the diverse skills that make each of us unique.

As the Resource Sharing Supervisor, you will play a vital role in managing the Interlibrary Loan Office under the guidance of the Access Services Manager. Your responsibilities will include organizing and processing interlibrary loan requests using ILLiad interlibrary loan software. Additionally, you will provide leadership, direction, and expertise for resource sharing in Bunch and Medical libraries. Collaboration with vendors and colleagues from other institutions will be essential to stay updated on options available for sharing materials.

Key Responsibilities:

Remote work one day per week is available, and applicants must reside within driving distance of Belmont University's Nashville campus. The annual salary for this position ranges from $45,000 to $50,000+.

During the application process, candidates will be asked to attach a response to Belmont University’s Mission, Vision, and Strategic Path to 2030, articulating how their knowledge, experience, and beliefs have prepared them to contribute to the Belmont community.

Belmont Library values diversity and inclusivity, fostering a welcoming environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We especially encourage applications from women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, and others who contribute to diversification.

To learn more about the position and complete the online application, please visit jobs.belmont.edu. Candidates are required to attach an electronic version of a Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae, and a Response to Belmont’s Mission, Vision, and Strategic Path to 2030.

Consistent with applicable civil rights law, the University actively seeks employees of the Christian faith who are committed to the University's mission. Belmont’s Office of Human Resources is dedicated to ensuring an inclusive candidate pool that includes qualified women, minorities, veterans, and disabled individuals.

We look forward to receiving your application!

~Courtney F.