Calling all folks who do resource sharing and interlibrary loan in TN!

Tenn-Share's newly formed Resource Sharing Committee invites you to register for their first community meeting of 2024, next week, on Wednesday, 1/31/24 at 2pm CT / 3 pm ET.

At this first session, "Let's Get to Know Each Other", we will meet each other, have a brief overview of the ILL landscape in TN for both public and academic libraries, discuss the committee's goals for the year, talk about ways to communicate with each other, and start to brainstorm about what we need to foster a better, more collaborative resource sharing community in TN.

This session is open to all library types and those who are not consortium members or don't use the Firefly courier service are also encouraged to attend!

The attached flyer has additional community events scheduled for 2024, so you can save the dates.

Holler if you have any questions, and we look forward to talking with you on 1/31!

Ari Baker
(they/them)
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
615-669-8670
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.