Good morning!

Are you a public or school librarian who is enthusiastic about the opportunities that AI presents in your library? Would you be willing to briefly describe your experiences with creating and implementing AI-related policies, applying AI in imaginative ways, offering educational programs/instruction in its use, or something else?

For a 50-minute presentation at the 2024 TNLA Annual Conference, I am assembling a panel of public and school librarians willing to talk about their AI adventures big and small, in hopes that the exchange of ideas will help us innovate in our respective libraries. If you're interested, please respond to me off-list ([log in to unmask]) by Wednesday 31 January with a description of your AI challenges or successes and I'll respond soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Perveen

Perveen Rustomfram| she/her/hers
Associate Professor/Head, Government Publications| University Libraries

UofM logo

The University of Memphis
107C McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152