Good Morning!

The 2024 TEL Social Media Calendar has been posted and is ready for you to use on your own library accounts! Before you post, make sure you review the image and the suggested posting language to ensure it works for your library. I must admit- I am not a consistent oxford comma-ner.

TEL Social Media Calendar<https://tntel.info/library-staff/marketing/resource/social-media-calendar> – Found under marketing under the Library Staff menu on tntel.info.

These social media posts highlight different databases throughout the year. Posts have been formatted for Instagram and Facebook with suggested wording. You’ll notice that I have provided the link to the main resource featured in the post as well as a link to the Canva template if you would like to alter the post with your own branding or links. Feel free to use previous years’ posts as well – they can be found on the tabs on the bottom of the screen.

  *   TEL Social Media Calendar<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1td0QOXAwi3V1tPaBmUdVAipRdVHX0ocPvpefu6ukWAY/edit?usp=sharing>
  *   2024 TEL Social Media Posts<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lbw6craX0uAhCHcxVxrMEN2gwmHxghqx?usp=sharing>

The image for the posts are found at 2024 TEL Social Media Posts<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lbw6craX0uAhCHcxVxrMEN2gwmHxghqx?usp=sharing>. You can download all the Instagram and Facebook posts in a single folder. Select Folder, click Download.

  *   All Weeks - Instagram<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YRqqX1bZd4m2gBlsetu67DgkVe0boChB?usp=drive_link>
  *   All Weeks - Facebook<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ar-FP_NqOKvMYshtRAO0rI88CedUnKGP?usp=sharing>

You’ll notice that TEL incorporated some video and multiple page posts. Currently the multiple page posts are individual posts that can be uploaded to your social media manager. If there are any preferences of how these types of posts should be packaged so it is easier for you to use, please let me know.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

If you need any suggestions about how to manage your social media posts – please take a look at these support resources:

  *   Quick Start Video - https://loom.com/share/a09a3e4d54ab4b468a3123bbd7da794c
  *   Media Management Overview - https://my.nicheacademy.com/tnstatelibrary/course/45255

There were requests for some testimonial posts about TEL resources, those will be made available later in the year after there are some library gatherings where TEL can get some fresh takes on favorite databases 😊

Happy posting!
Andrea

Andrea Zielke | TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<tntel.info>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North
Nashville, TN 37219
P 615-532-4627
F 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

Our Core Values:  Exceptionalism – Collaboration – Integrity – Stewardship

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Website: https://sos.tn.gov/
Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.