From: Gautreaux, Ashley
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 10:24 AM
To: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Schedule for Conference Locations

Good morning,

Per our conversation this morning, please see the attached schedule of conference locations.

Thank you,

Ashley R. Gautreaux

Assistant Vice President for Human Resources

LSU AgCenter

103A J. Norman Efferson Hall

Baton Rouge, LA 70803

225 578-4640 (phone)

225 578-8284 (fax)

[log in to unmask]" alt="LSUAC-EmailSig">

CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE: This e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PRIVILEGED information intended only for the use of specific individuals or entity named above. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, and you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.