This is a wonderful group (that I myself participate in)! If anyone is interested in signing up, please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

The land on which we live and work is part of the traditional territory of the

Tsalagi peoples (now Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Cherokee

Nation of Oklahoma, and United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians) and

Tsoyaha peoples (Yuchi and Muscogee Creek).