Good Afternoon Geographers, Sustainers, and GIST Folks – I want to encourage all of you interested in geospatial technology to explore the different ways that students can be involved with the TNGIC 2024 conference in Montgomery Bell State Park in April. Below are some reasons why I think it’s a good fit for students, what to expect, and details on the specific ways to get involved.

Why Should You Attend TNGIC

What Can I Expect From a TNGIC Conference

Specific Ways to Get Involved for Students

I’ve convinced you, now what?

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator and GIST Program Director

Department of Geography and Sustainability, University of Tennessee Knoxville

https://gislab.utk.edu/