Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers - Please see the update on the changed deadline for the internships with NASA. These are now due on February 2.

MC
From: Lucey, Ronan M. (MSFC-ST11)[UAH] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 4:07 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: NASA MSFC Disasters Internship Opportunities for Summer 2024

Hey Michael,

An important update to pass on to your students - NASA has changed the application deadline for these summer student internship opportunities to February 2, 2024, which is this Friday. Please encourage your students to apply for these internship opportunities as soon as possible. If the system continues to allow applications to be submitted after February 2, students can continue to apply after this date, but applying by the deadline is preferable!

And yes, we were iced in here in Huntsville for a week, which was certainly abnormal. Thankfully warmer temperatures are here now!

Sincerely,
Ronan