All are welcome and the topic is actually quite flexible! I am the freshly elected ASPRS TN state representative, so please let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to welcoming some GeogSust folks in May to ORNL 🙂

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

The land on which we live and work is part of the traditional territory of the

Tsalagi peoples (now Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Cherokee

Nation of Oklahoma, and United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians) and

Tsoyaha peoples (Yuchi and Muscogee Creek).