Dear all,

If any of you are interested in doing a study abroad program this summer, this is your last chance to find out information about the many programs offered at UT.  The Department of Geography and Sustainability will be offering a course on Urban Sustainability in Freiburg, Germany in case you are interested.  I will be there to promote the program and answer any questions.

https://calendar.utk.edu/event/programs_abroad_final_boarding
[https://localist-images.azureedge.net/photos/45251472873673/square_300/126658be8cfaad3933a1761828ecbdbb8912a77e.jpg]<https://calendar.utk.edu/event/programs_abroad_final_boarding>
Programs Abroad Final Boarding<https://calendar.utk.edu/event/programs_abroad_final_boarding>
Still thinking about studying abroad this summer? Join the Programs Abroad Office for "Final Boarding"! This is an opportunity for students intersted in participating on a May Session or Summer 2024 Faculty-Directed Study Abroad Program to discover available opportunities and gather information before taking the next step to apply!
calendar.utk.edu

[cid:8ca357ee-e100-4f1b-a2d8-ebd05c90095a]
Solange Muñoz, PhD
she/her
Associate Professor
Livingston Professor 2023-2025
Department of Geography and Sustainability
University of Tennessee
410 Burchfiel Geography Building
Knoxville, TN. 37916

All I ever wanted was a world without maps.  ― Michael Ondaatje