Raquel,

The obituary does not indicate a private service, so anyone is welcome to attend.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 4:17 PM Anderson, Raquel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you for email, and for the sad news.

I have sent my condolences to Dr. Brockett.

Are the students allowed to go to the memorial?

Raquel

From: Adult Learning PhD <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sun, Qi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2024 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Mary Brockett's obituary

Please forward this to those who are in or graduated from our program and taught by Ralph and/or know Mary but are not on our ADULT LEARNING list.

From: Denton, Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 8:56
AM
To: EPC Faculty <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Misawa, Mitsunori <[log in to unmask]>, Sun, Qi <[log in to unmask]>, Morrow, Jennifer Ann <[log in to unmask]>, Rocconi, Louis Marshall <[log in to unmask]>, Skolits, Gary Joseph <[log in to unmask]>, Hammon, Cathy <[log in to unmask]>, jpeters <[log in to unmask]>, Ziegler, Mary F <[log in to unmask]>, McCallum, Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mary Brockett's obituary

Please forward to anyone I have neglected to add to this email.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/knoxville-tn/mary-brockett-11629461

Whitney Denton MS

Business Manager

Educational Psychology & Counseling

512 Jane & David Bailey Educational Complex

1122 Volunteer Blvd

Knoxville, TN  37996-3452

865-974—5233