Hi, all, Some of you may have received the devastating news via the college listserv. But I thought I would forward this to our program listserv, as some may not be on that list.

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun
Associate Professor
Program Coordinator of the Adult and Continuing Education Ph.D. Program
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1126 Volunteer Boulevard,
519 Bailey Education Complex

Check out my 2023 Publications:
Research Papers

  *   https://doi.org/10.1177/07417136231217473 (2023)
  *   https://doi.org/10.1080/10447318.2023.2247554 (2023)
  *   https://doi.org/10.1002/ace.20514 (2023)
  *   https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/pits.22884 (2023)

Guest Editor for Special Issue of New Directions for Adult & Continuing Education Winter 2023
Women race, and lifelong learning: Navigating feminist approaches in adult education 2023/(180)  https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15360717/2023/2023/180
Guest Editor for Special Issue of Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning June 2023
Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3) https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2042-3896/vol/13/iss/3

Chapter to Springer Third International Handbook of Lifelong Learning (2023)
https://meteor.springer.com/project/dashboard.jsfid=1156&tab=About&auth_user=535458&auth_key=dc52f987d3187a67b2ef2aba6dc6adba

Asian Adult Education (AAE) in conjunction with AERC https://asianadulteducation.weebly.com/