Hello:

Please excuse any cross-posting.  Hoping someone may have purchased and can share comments on the ScannX Model 2800 overhead book scanner.

[ScannX Overhead Scanner 2800V - ScannX Store]
https://www.scannx.com/products/overhead-scanners/overhead-book-scanner-2800v

We've had larger KIC scanner units from DLSG, but are considering the purchase of the ScannX model and would welcome input from those using one.

You may e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - hitting reply will distribute to the entire list.

Thanks in advance,
Erik

Erik Nordberg, PhD
Dean of the Paul Meek Library