Hi friends,

Just sending a reminder out that this Thursday (11/16) at 6:30 CT / 7:30 ET is our Intellectual Freedom Discussion Group meeting hosted by TNLA's IF Committee and Tenn-Share. This is space for library workers to discuss IF challenges in their community and get support from folks across the state.

Just as a note we will be shifting our November and December meetings to 11/16 and 12/21 respectively because of holidays.

Registration is here, and we hope to see you on Thursday!

Ari Baker
(they/them)
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
615-669-8670
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.