Come join us at the University of Tennessee – Knoxville!  We have an opening for an Acquisitions Analyst, located within the Acquisitions & Continuing Resources department.  This is a new position designed to leverage data analysis skills in our acquisitions processes.  The Acquisitions Analyst is a professional, full-time exempt position with excellent benefits.  Details of the position can be found here:

https://www.lib.utk.edu/employment/position/acquisitions-analyst/

Please consider applying if interested and qualified.

Best,

Elyssa

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Elyssa M. Gould, MSLS, MA

Associate Professor & Head, Acquisitions & Continuing Resources

University of Tennessee Libraries

1015 Volunteer Boulevard

Knoxville, TN 37996-1000

[log in to unmask] | 865-974-6908