We have finalized our search for software and have decided on Digital Commons!

Institutional Repository Librarian

Apply by midnight 12/10/23

The Dean B. Ellis Library at Arkansas State University is seeking an outgoing, creative, and service-oriented individual to serve in the newly created position of Institutional Repository Librarian. Collaborating with a wide range of colleagues in the library and across a welcoming university campus representing more than 100 countries, the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for launching, maintaining, and enhancing Arkansas State University’s institutional repository using Digital Commons. The Institutional Repository Librarian will collect, organize, preserve, and provide access to the scholarly output of Arkansas State University faculty, staff, and students

The successful candidate will have the flexibility to help define this position as part of the Library's Research and Educational Support Department, and must possess a strong blend of public service and technical skills. They will serve as the primary spokesperson and champion of the Institutional Repository

See more

I am also happy to answer questions.

April

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

April Sheppard (she/they)

Schedule Appointment
Assistant Library Director

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467

Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.