Hello everybody!
If I don't know you personally yet, I'm Kerry, the secretary for our student organization, UTAGS.
As a part of celebrating Geography Awareness Week 2023, UTAGS and the Department have put together some events. Our first one is the Potluck tomorrow morning, which you are all invited to attend tomorrow 11-1. I have here a flyer that I've made for the events for the week, and would appreciate it if you could potentially show some of your classes so we could have a strong turnout.
I'd like to personally thank all of you for your contributions to Geography and our department as a whole, and hope to see your faces this week!

Thank you,
Kerry O'Hare