From: Ashley Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 4:42 PM
To: Ashley Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Scott Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TENSOS Student Scholarship Opportunity

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
This message has been sent to you in an effort to promote the 2024 TENSOS Student Scholarship offered annually by the supporters of the Tennessee Environmental Network Show of the South.

Please forward the overview of the TENSOS Scholarship Program for posting to faculty and staff who may be interested in sharing the opportunity with their students.  Feel free to post the attached promo on public bulletin boards both physical and virtual.  Also redirect this message to anyone who may want to apply for the scholarship.

We are very early in the process, so please alert potential applicants if there are questions regarding the scholarship, please visit the TENSOS website frequently for updates. The website is www.TennesseeENet.com<http://www.tennesseeenet.com/>.  As we move forward with our planning for 2024, updated information will be added.

Thanks so much for helping to share this opportunity!

Ashley

Ashley B. Morris
National Director - Environmental Sales
[cid:SUTDTLBFZHBJ.IMAGE_1.bmp]
THE LABORATORY YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!
Cell: 901-484-3293

Past President: Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals - Nashville Chapter
Director of Small Business:  Society of American Military Engineers - Nashville Post

Please visit us on the web at www.waypointanalytical.com<http://www.waypointanalytical.com/> to see information regarding our extensive experience in Environmental and Agricultural analyses.  Waypoint Analytical has locations in TN, AL, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, KY, LA, MS, NC, PA and VA with samples received from locations across the country.