Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

In case you missed this news, I will share that our government is once again distributing free Covid tests.  One student who needed a test kit earlier this semester found them hard to find in local pharmacies, and a bit pricey.  It can save you and your family time and money later to have some on hand, and now you can get more for free.

You can get four kits if you already received four since the program reopened in September 2023, or 8 if you didn't get any then.

Here is the link:  https://special.usps.com/testkits

The kits you receive, or ones you might have received previously, may say that they are expired.  But, the FDA has extended dates on many kits.  Here is the link for checking that:

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices/home-otc-covid-19-diagnostic-tests#list

Wishing everyone good health and happy holidays,

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925  U.S.A.