Dear geographers and sustainers,

Check out this graduate school opportunity below!

--

LaToya E. Eaves, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Geography

Department of Geography and Sustainability

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Research Fellow, Tourism RESET

She/her

"To be recognized as human, levelly human, is enough."
The Combahee River Collective (1977)