The I-9 form has been updated - Beginning November 1, 2023, only the new Form I 9 dated "08/01/23” (found in the bottom left-hand corner) may be used.  I-9 Express will automatically update the form that is used so if you are completing the I-9 electronically through I-9 Express, the system will ensure you are using the correct form.  The updated form and instructions can be found here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9

Completing reverifications to update an employee’s work permission on the paper form has also been updated.  Instructions on how to complete the revised form can be found here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/complete-correct-form-i-9/completing-supplement-b-reverification-and-rehires-formerly-section-3

Helpful I-9 Processing Tips:

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask] .

Thank you!

Everify Team