Hi all,

We are almost a week away from Tenn-Share Showcase 2023, and registration closes this Friday (10/13/23).

Our theme this year for this free, virtual event is Show Your Work highlighting the phenomenal things happening in all types of Tennessee libraries, with particular focus on telling your library's story through marketing, outreach and advocacy.

Those who complete the registration will receive zoom links on Monday 10/16.

We hope you will join us next week!

Ari Baker
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
615-669-8670
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.