Hi Everyone

As you know, TNLA is collaborating with FOTL, TennShare, TASL, and SELA to promote libraries across Tennessee at the Southern Festival of Books. We will have a tent at the festival manned by librarians from all these groups to connect and share about libraries of all kinds, and we'd love to have you participate. If you'd like to work in the tent and meet fabulous people from all over the country that attend the festival please click the link below to sign up. This collaboration is the perfect time to share our library stories.

https://www.tnla.org/events/register.aspx?id=1786090&itemid=9bb028fa-d6c4-4b99-9918-7b8f4e9b7640

Thank you

Rhonda