On behalf of myself and our THeSLA officers,

We welcome you to join us at the Tennessee Health Science Library Association’s Fall Virtual Conference, which will be held on October 17th and 18th, 2023.

All aspects of this event, except our annual business meeting, are free and open to the public. We invite you to join and engage with us as well as our speakers who have generously agreed to present at this event.

Please see the attached flyer or our website for more info an registration: https://www.theslatn.org/upcoming-events/#!event/register/2023/10/17/thesla-fall-2023-virtual-conference

We are asking for attendees to register ahead of time so that we may provide zoom links and updates directly to attendees. Registration does not obligate you to attend all presentations but helps us have an attendance estimate and ensures that you receive an invite to sessions.

*Also, please consider signing up to give a Lightning Talk!  Details on the website, slots are still available!

Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends both in and outside of the chapter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the other THeSLA officers - contact info available here: https://www.theslatn.org/contact-us/

We hope to see you there!

J. Michael Lindsay

President, THeSLA

J. Michael Lindsay, MSIS, MBA, D-AHIP
Head of Collections and Access Services, Associate Professor

ORCID:  0000-0003-1941-8581

Health Information Center

Preston Medical Library

UT Graduate School of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center, Knoxville

1924 Alcoa Hwy, Box U-111

Knoxville, TN 37920

P: 865-305-9528

F: 865-305-9527
http://gsm.utmck.edu/med_library/main.htm

logo

[EXTERNAL]: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.