This fall, the Vanderbilt University Libraries are making a major investment in bolstering our staff by hiring several public services librarians. We are currently looking to find new colleagues to work in the following areas, among others: Librarian for Geospatial Systems, Librarian for Science and Engineering, Business & Data Analysis Librarian, Business Information Librarian, and Health Sciences Informationist. We expect to commence searches shortly for librarian positions working in economics and education, as well.

These positions are open to entry level applicants; we would be excited to see applications from recent graduates or students expecting to complete their graduate degree in December 2023 or May 2024. We’re offering an online information session on November 2nd at 7:00 PM ET that will provide an overview of these opportunities and of the Vanderbilt Libraries more broadly. More information and registration for this information session is available here: http://tiny.cc/vandylibfall23.