** I apologize for using the listserv for my TN NACO colleagues due to the changes in memberships over the year. **

Dear TN NACO Funnel colleagues,

Thank you very much again if you have been contributing name authority records to the Library of Congress Name Authority File.

Please kindly send your statistics to the PCC per the guideline in the email below, so that your works in our funnel are accurately represented.

I’d also like to encourage those of you who are interested in contributing to the LC Name Authority File to contact me, if you have any questions or need an overview on the benefits, training, impact of this work, and more.

Thank you in advance for reporting your NACO statistics.

And I also look forward to hearing from colleagues who are interested in joining the funnel.

Warm regards,

Joy~

Anchalee (Joy) Panigabutra-Roberts

Head of Cataloging