Hello Everyone,

I will not be attending the conference this year but wanted to reach out to you for your information. If you have updated salary information different from what is attached, please send to me. Be sure to check the county director worksheet of the file attached.

If you have updates to the listserv, please send to me or give to Ms. Cindy Lay who will be attending the conference.  Listserv information needed is email address, name, and the institution you represent. I will make the changes and send back out the salary information.

I wish everyone a wonderful time at the conference.  I will miss seeing you all.

Deb Welch
University of Tennessee Extension
2621 Morgan Circle
212D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4525
865-974-7245 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
865-607-8946 Cell phone
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Leading through Serving